When you have the best solution, life is like a happy dance! Bring your salary to Garanti Bank and get the money you need without documents!
It’s very clear! When life gives you new opportunities, all you need to do is dance. Sounds funny, but it’s true and super simple. With the Garanti Bank General Purpose Loan life is like dancing around simple solutions, just when you need them. So, do a pirouette and feel free to dream big.
- Maximum amount and currency: 90.000 Lei
- Maximum repayment period: 5 years
- Minimum income: 925 Lei/1 applicant or 1.850 Lei/ 1-2 co-debtors
- Various types of income taken into consideration: salary, dividends, rent, etc.
- Interest rate: fixed or variable
- Obtaining the loan is subject to establishing and registering to AERGM of pledge on current accounts and, if case, on incomes from dividends or lease agreements
- Fast and simple approval process, without any income documentation for employees with salaries reported to the local National Agency for Fiscal Administration
- Free Payment Protection Insurance for the following cases: involuntary unemployment, death (see details here)
- In case of cashing your salary through Garanti Bank, you have a preferential interest rate (see details in the table below):
|Currency||Interest rate type||Reference rate||Margin*||Interest rate (index + margin)**||File analysis fee||Monthly administration fee||EIR|
|RON||Variable||ROBOR 6M||5.10%||8.61%||200||20 RON||11.68%|
*The margin is aplicable in case you cash in your salary in your Garanti Bank account.
**The variable interest rate is updated twice a year, depending on the evolution of the index: on the 1st of February and 1st of August, applicable for the entire duration of the loan.
Exemple of calculation in case you cash in your salary in your Garanti Bank account:
The effective annual interest rate (EIR) is 11.68% / year for a General Purpose Loan in amount of 20,000 Lei for a period of 60 months, with repayment in equal instalments. The interest rate is 8.61% / year, variable, consisting of ROBOR at 6 months + bank margin 5.10%. Loan analysis fee is 200 lei and the monthly administration fee is 20 lei. Monthly instalment amount is 419,33 Lei, and the total payable amount is 26.171,11 Lei
Details about the structure of costs (interest, fees, other taxes) here.
- Identity card
- Documents attesting the income from salaries, rents, service provision, freelance activities, dividends, pensions, etc (more details at Garanti Bank agencies)
- If your salary is reported to ANAF we only need your approval to check ANAF database, no income statement required in this case;
- If your salary is not reported to ANAF the following documents are required:
- Copy of one of the following utility invoices: home/mobile phone telephony, electric power, natural gas
* during file analysis the bank may request supplementary documents
Issues that need to be taken into account when contracting a loan:
- Your revenues may vary. Please make sure that you can pay the monthly instalments, even if your revenues will decrease.
- In case of loans with variable interest rate there is an interest rate risk. This risk is generated by the variation mentioned in the reference indexes as a component of the interest rate, which can raise the interest rate and increase the monthly instalment.